F.T.Island Primadonna Turkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.T.Island Primadonna Turkey

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Röportajlar

Aşağa gitmek 
4 posters
YazarMesaj
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 94
Yaş : 36
Nerden : istanbul
İş/Hobiler : dil öğrenmek, kitaplar, kore ve japonyayla ilgili herşey:)
Lakap : Bet
Rep Puanı : <div class=\"js-kit-rating\" view=\"score\"
path=\"\" title=\"\" permalink=\"\"></div>
<script src=\"http://js-kit.com/ratings.js\"></script>
Ruh Hali : Röportajlar Onayli10
Kayıt tarihi : 09/01/09

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Grup hakkında bir çok röportaj buldum ve onları başlık altında buraya koymaya karar verdim. Röportajlar grup hakkında daha da çok şey öğrenmemizi sağlayabilir bence. umarım beğenirsiniz ^^ umarım sizde bulduğunuz röportajları yazarsınız ^^
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 9:36 pm

FT Island's Interview SPICY Magazine::

SPICY : I want you each members greeting your fans.
JONGHUN : (in Thai) 'Sa wad dee krab' i'm Choi Jong Hoon the one to play guitar. *smiles*
MINHWAN : i'm 'Choi Min Hwan' youngest in band and plays the drums. *laughs*
WONBIN : (in Thai) 'Sa wad dee krab' i'm 'Oh Won Bin' the vocalist and plays guitar.
JAEJIN : (in Thai) 'Sa wad dee krab' i'm 'Lee Jae Jin' plays the bass.
HONGKI : and I'm 'Lee Hong Gi' the lead vocalist. *grins*

SPICY : The name of your band "F.T Island".. how are you get it from? Who came up with it?
HONGKI : we named it together, it has a great meaning and very meaningful of us
'F.T Island' is derived from 'Five Treasure Island' means The Five Treasure in the island, we want to be everyone's treasures. *smiles*

SPICY : If I want you to describe about each other, how do you want it to be?
HONGKI : 'Jae Jin' is the clever one and excellent in his studies, he also can modified his voice excellently, he always imitates other singers and he's very funny too. *smiles*
JAEJIN : 'Won Bin' is an active guy, he doesn't like to sit down and do nothing, and he's shy too. *smiles*
WONBIN : 'Min Hwan' is our very... lovely youngest brother and he will plead with us
and he loves everyone as much as we love him very much. *smiles*
MINHWAN : 'Jong Hoon', his face is beautiful, so I think he looks like a woman,
although he isnt, however he is very good leader and very gentlemanly too.
JONGHUN : 'Hong Gi' is a good singer, he loves to talk and he is funny too, he always never fails to make us laugh.

SPICY : All the members are still studying. You're very popular and have lots of work, how do you guys manage to allocate your time between works and your education?
MINHWAN : We will study whenever we have free time, if we don't have any schedule or practice.

SPICY : If u were to be given one week vacation, what do u want to do most?
WONBIN : I want to go back home, cause i miss it very much, I have not gone home since two years ago.
MINHWAN : i wish to go back to Thailand again. *grins*
JONGHUN : I want to travel around as long as time I have.
HONGKI : i want to travel too.
JAEJIN : me too, i want to travel around near my house, not too far, because it takes a long time to travel around.

SPICY : Another question would be, does any of you have any girlfriend?
JONGHUN : We currently don't have any girlfriend *smiles* because we are so young. We never love someone serious enough yet. I think the meaning about love of adult is way different from children like us. Our loves are still cute and pure, umm...most often its about one-sided love.

SPICY : Then can you guys describe a characteristic of a girl that you would want to have as a girlfriend?
HONGKI : I like girls with beautiful eyes, keen eyesight and have good habits too *smiles*
JAEJIN : I like gentle girls, sweet, good habit, sincere and rarely tell lies.
WONBIN : I like lovely girls with good habit, it's enough. *smiles*
MINHWAN : Because I'm very cry-babyish, I want a girl who likes me the way I am and most importantly ... she has good habit too.
JONGHUN : The one who can understand me well, knows one's mind and has a good habit.

SPICY : If you find a girl are you fall in love with, how are you going to let the girl know that you love her?
HONGKI : I'll do nothing. I'll wait until she finds out by her own. *smiles*
JAEJIN : Yeah, same here, I will wait until she finds out by herself, because I'm very shy, I don't think I am brave enough to court her surely. I will be a great friend and slowly become closer to her.
WONBIN : About me ... if I'm sure that I like her, I will told her "I like you".
MINHWAN : I will let her know about me slowly, I must let her happy whenever we meet up. then if it seems okay to her and myself... I'll tell her that I like her.
JONGHUN : For me, I will become friends with her first, often shows care and helps out, after that she will know by herself that I love her. *smiles*

SPICY : Can we have the chance to watch your series?
JAEJIN : We are not thinking about that yet, because we intend to focus more on our song work and try to do it with our whole passion, explore it to the outmost. But if next time we were given a chance, we might be interested.

SPICY : In the next 10 years, what do you think you are going to be?
WONBIN : We will continue to work under the name of F.T Island.
MINHWAN : Yes, we are F.T Island forever.
JAEJIN : If by that time Thai fans still love us, I will go back to Thai again.
HONGKI : For me...maybe becomes soldier. *laughs*
JONGHUN : Perhaps I will become a good daddy for my children.
HONGKI : Oh~~ I'll quickly get married to *laughs*

SPICY : umm...Honggi, are you planning to marry first or become a soldier first?
HONGKI : I'll marry first and then become a soldier.

SPICY : Okay, to end this interview... do you have anything to say your Thai fans?
WONBIN : I want to tell you all the Thai fans, I'm grateful to come to Thailand. I only stay here for 3 days, but I am very much impressed with this country *smiles*
MINHWAN : Yes, don't ever forget me. I want you to love us like this eternally.
JAEJIN : Don't forget to cheer us and continue to support our work. *smiles*
JONGHUN : Thailand is a beautiful country. We will get the chance to come back here for sure, *smiles*
HONGKI : We love everybody! *laughs*
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 9:38 pm

FT Island OK magazine Interview

OK Magazine
Is it ok? If we love kids??
F.T Island?
Cute? Naughty? Shy? Or crazy in camera?

What kind of band is this? Why are they so young? This is the sentence that one of my friend said after she met 5 boys from F.T Island. Ever if that time I don’t think they are young because of their talent on the stage.
We got a change to know them! Lee Hong-Ki (vocal), Choi Jong-Hun (Guitarist and leader) Oh Won-Bin (Guitarist, chorus and rapper) Lee Jae-Jin (Bass player) and Choi Min-Hwan (Drum player)

Choi Jung-Hun : Love
For real, I’m not that old, so I don’t have a change to love anybody for serious except for like one girl I want to have a romantic love ^^ LOL. For example, if I have a girlfriend, I will sing a son and play the piano for her! That’s what I want to do to make girl love me. [Big smile]

Choi Jung-Hun : Scare
I’m so freak out when my parent complain me, before we debut, I got blamed by them a lot, but nowadays they stop doing that. But anyway, I still love them a lot. My mother is like my friend. When I stay with here I feel so comfort and my father is the leader of the family, when he said anything, I must follow. Dad is more complain that mother.

Lee Jae-Jin : First Love
I’m not for sure how different between first in child and first love in adult. But my first love is when I was a junior high school[7th grade].In sight she is so beautiful and kind. That time she isn’t in the same class as me. But now we are just “friend” [Smile]

Lee Jae-Jin : Dream
My dream? Last night I didn’t dream about anything [laugh]Before I become F.T Island, I had a dream that I want to be a professional in music. And when I play guitar bass in F.T Island, I’m so glad. I never think to leave my dream behind. I would like F.T Island to be successful, so I need to keep trying!

Lee Hong-Ki : Idol
My idol is one band in Korea, they are so popular when I was a little kids. I like when they sing and play music by themselves. I want to be like them.

Lee Hong-Ki : Thailand
When I came to Thailand. I felt surprised. Why winter in here is so hot! Absolutely different from Korea! Before that I knew about Thailand from the subject I learnt at school. But I think come and feel it here by myself is a lot better than come from other’s spell.

Oh Won-Bin : Fear
Can I make another deal? [don’t want this question] because I never fear to anything, not even if when I’m on the stage in the first time … I’m not freak but I’m so excited!

Oh Won-Bin [deal new question] : Special ability
I think .. nobody is perfect when they born .. Everyone need to practice .. so do I .. like I can play the guitar~

Oh Won-Bin : Thai girls
[Jae-Jin sneaking on Won-Bin question.. “wow.. Thai girl” he said] .. [But with Jae-Jin good? Accent .. everybody making fun of him .. “urr..Tiger?”]
Well, I just came here not many day but I saw a lot of Thai girl~. They are my style!!

Choi Min-Hwan : Secret
My secret?? [whispering] well..the truth is.. on my back it’s got a big mole (birthmark) !!

Choi Min-Hwan : Happiness
The big happiness right now, for me.. is I got a change to come to Thailand~ and introduce our F.T Island to Thai’s fans and also made them know who we are
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 9:46 pm

HONGKI
fav music: Orange Range, maroon 5, sum41, fall out boy, yellow card etc

most influenced by: Orange range

musical rival among 5 members: jonghun

fav song from the album: saranghajimayo, because lyrics and melody is really good and I feel like I captured the emotion very well

describe yourself as an instrument : at times rough yet soft hongki

ft island now has hoobae. what kind sunbae do you want to be to them?:

a musical sunbae that can cheer them up with our song

what is music to you?: it changes everytime but right now music is a game. its addictive and fun. music is a really exciting game to me

WONBIN
Any music you are listening to lately? : erm.....nothing special

most influential musician? : erm.........can't pick one

if you rate CS2's completeness?: 70%. couldn't really contribute to it cuz we had no time

If you talk about how you changed since 1st album?: not how. everything was strange during 1st but now I know how to do well

any record or person who helped you the most during recording?: mmm...all the albums I've listened to so far

If you judge yourself as a musican: I can play the guitar or sing to some level...but I can't focus on one thing

musical rival among members?: jonghun. he has really good musical sense.

Favorite song from the album?: I like majoong the best. we got it from japan and the mood, lyrics, melody...I like every thing about it

Your dream stage?: joint stage with other bands

What kind of genre do you want?: I dont really care for genres but I want something thats not in korea

If you introduce yourself with the instrument you play: I'm no different. I like music and want to do music

whats music to you?: my friend. its always next to me, not hard and I like it

MINHWAN
Music you are listening to lately?: Younha nuna's "Someday"

Influential musicians?: countless bands! and hoobastank!

*same answer as wonbin about rating album completeness*

Change since 1st album?: I play much better now. I think I can beat any drummer of my age

Anyone who helped you during recording?: no one really

[b]If you evaluate yourself as a musician: I like that I can do what I want, reach for my dream and express myself with musc. but I'm sad that I can't go to school cuz of work

Musical rival among members?: jaejin hyung! we both play rythm instruments and we practiced together sicne we were young. so I feel rivarly sense

Fav song from the album?: "sarangiya" cuz its fun drumming

Dream stage?: there is a band called Mr. Big. and they had a concert where the drum spun 360 degrees. I want to do something like that

Genre preference?: punk rock and anything up beat like that. I wanna study more

If you introduce yourself as the instrument you play?: I am big and loud Minhwan just like the drums!!

If you picture yourself as a musician 15 years from now?: Korea's BEST COMPOSER/DRUMMER!! DEFINITELY!!!

What kind of sunbae you wanna be?: I dont wanna be sunbae. I just wanna be their friends and learn together

What is music? : something precious. I can't live without it

JONGHUN
What you listening to lately?: sing a song writer jason mraz

Influential musicians?: MUSE!! they can sing, play guitar, play piano. they can do it all . I went to his concert and fell in love with him more

cs2 completeness?: 70%. dunno why really. it just doesnt feel like 100% complete. maybe a half

Change since 1st album?: I developed a sense of playing instruments

Anyone who helped you during recording?: national guitarist hong jun ho

Evaluate yourself as a musician: I'm really filled with senses but I'm a little lazy

Musical rival: wonbin, jaejin, minhwan. cuz...they all play instruments

Fav song.: Soyogi

Dream stage?: with foreign bands

Genre preference?: music from the heart. I wanna do music that has my own color

*I am the dream guy choi jong hun in charge of a guitar that is like the flower*

15 years from now?: we'll be doing indivudal works but ft island is forever~ even after 15 years

What kind of sunbae?: I dont wanna be simply an artist but a musician

Whats music?: Sky~ Just like how I can relax when I look up at the sky whenever I feel tired and down and sky can snow, rain, be dark or bright just like that, music has different color and genre
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 9:52 pm

- The media is already expecting alot of you. Dont you feel overwhelmed?

* Lee Jaejin:
We want to fulfill those expectations but we have much flaws since its our first time. We feel nervous and sorry at the same time because they overestimate us. So when we our schedules are empty we practice on our own.

- Why did you name your band "Five Treasure Island?"

* Lee Hongki:
The name reveals that we want to be like treasures to the fans and be cherished for our talents and music.

- It is unusual to have debuted with music instead of dance at young age.

* We didnt gather to dance so we never even attempted it. We dont want to dance either. We rather practice our instruments more if we have time to dance.

- How does "Buzz the 2nd" sound to you?

* We are thankful and honored. But we want to become a group with our own definite color.

- It seems alright to have debuted once you've become adults.

* Although we have flaws right now but our possibility for improvement is inifinite. We'll definitely improve releasing 2nd and 3rd album. Thats why we think its better to start early. For the sake of our dream we decided to accept the regrets we feel about not being able to enjoy normal highschool experience.

- Please tell us about the title song 'Love Sick'

* Lee Jaejin:
It is composed by Ryu Jae Hyun of Vibe and is a sad and lachrymose song that its sweet melody played on piano warms one's heart. Addition of Hongki's vocal and Wonbin's rap to this gives out dramatic impressions.

- What is special about the first album?

* I can be called the pre - stage for expressing our color. Publicized band music is emphasized. We want to do various kinds of songs. We'll show the improving us.

- Between the publicized rock and experimental rock, to which direction are you heading?

* Among the songs in our album, we prefer fresh and experimental rock style like 'FT Island.' But people tend to avoid bands so we tried dividing our album into two categories, publicized style and experimental rock, in order to approach the public.

- Do you feel confident about your skills when compared to other rock groups?

* We think we'll show as much as we practice. We practiced really hard so we want to be evaluated based on that. We hope that they'd come to our concert and feel our musical talents.

- While living with 5 men, any disagreements?

* We've been living together since 2005 for s years. At first we missed our mom and wanted to hang out with our friends. But by losing some we gain some so its ok now. We also found amusement in doing music. Living together with other members was a little difficult at first because of our different personalities but we get along well now.

- Any plans other than in music?

* We are a group formed because we like music and we still have a lot to work on musically. We only want to perform music. Even when we become skilled musicians, we think we'll still prefer music. For now we want to be all for music.

- Child-star Lee Hongki's decision to become a singer:

* I starred in KBS Children's Drama "Magic Kid Masuri" and MBC "Bingjum" when I was in 5th grade. When I sang at the after party for the last episode of EBS Children's drama "Ggangsooni," everyone complimented me on my singing. I was very intrested in music to begin with. So I think I got the feel right then and there (laughs)

- Ideal girl?

* Lee Hongki:
I like innocent and cute style like Song Hye Gyo.
* Oh Wonbin:
I find stlyes like Jun Jihyun in the movie 'My Sassy girl' attractive.
* Lee Jaejin:
Im Soo Jung's character in the movie "Sad Ruby" appeals to me.
* Choi Jonghun:
Someone eloquent like Han Yeasel.
* Choi Minhwan:
Someone cute like Han Hyo Ju.

- Any rivalry among members?

* Oh Wonbin:
I originally joined the team as a vocal but due to my overflowing greed I ended up playing guitar, singing, rapping and even playing the harmonica. I started late so I feel I'm behind everyone. I'm practicing hard daily.
* Lee Jaejin:
I'm jealous of Minhwan. Despite he is younger than me he is alot stronger (laughs). I envy how when he decides to achieve somehting, he sticks to it like a practice - worm until he fulfils it.

- Future Plans

*Since we are a band we want to have alot of concerts. We dont feel confident about game programs because honestly we are not goot at speaking and its more fun to watch them for now.

- This year's goal

*We want to be ranked #1 in all the charts. We want to spread our music to many more poeple and definitely win this year's 'new artist award.'
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePaz Ocak 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Bu röportajda ilk öpücüklerinden de bahsediyorlar ^^
FT Island's Choi Jonghoon, "my neighbour noona's sudden kiss was my first experience" Popular group FT Island's member Choi Jonghoon revealed his past, that his first kissing experience was a sudden one with his neighbour, shocking those present at the interview. Choi Jonghoon has recently taken part in the recording of KBS 2TV's Star Golden Bell, and hence talked about his past.During that day, the question posed was "having had an experience with a first kiss". Choi Jonghoon replied that he was "suddenly kissed by a noona (older sister) living in the same area as him". Upon saying this, others around in their 20s and 30s were all shocked.Another member Lee Hongki replied "mine happened in secondary 3, at a park near my apartment, because I was curious".When the question "yet to experience a first kiss" was asked, Choi Minhwan replied asking "is there a weird taste when you kiss?" and also said that his "2008 resolution is to have his first kiss", causing those around him to roll over with laughter.

(Choi jong hoon'un ilk öpücüğü ondan büyük olan komşusuyla olmuş No Crying or Very sad ühühühühü )

and a interview!
1. Please greet our friends from Tom.com!
Hongki: Hello, I'm FT Island's lead singer, Hongki. It's a pleasure to be here for the first time.
Minhwan: Hello, I'm the drummer and the youngest, Minhwan.
Jonghoon: Hello! I play the guitar and keyboard in the team. I'm Jonghoon, the leader.
Jaejin: Hello everyone, I'm the bassist Jaejin (in mandarin)
Wonbin: First time meeting everyone. Hello, I'm Wonbin and I play the guitar and bass. [TN: ok they obviously made a typo or something here.. but i'm just translating according to what it says]

2. Did you know that you guys have specific sites for you in China? There's even over 7000 members and the figures are still increasing. How do you feel about this?
Minhwan: I didn't know. This is the first time I'm hearing of it.Hongki: From now on we'll visit. Thank you so much everyone.Wonbin: Ah, we've never had any activities in China, but we're happy to have so many fans who love us. Thank you for your love.

3. What kind of group is FT Island? (What's the meaning behind the name FT island?)
Hongki: FT Island means five treasure island. Every member has their own special talents and skills, and it's like a treasure that exists in us. When we first debuted, we were only in high school and senior high. Now in 2008, our youngest Minhwan is already in senior high. We're a band who continuously seek to work hard.

4. There are many good songs from your album. What are your favourites?
Hongki: "마중"is a very good song. As well as "사랑하는 법을 몰라서" and "한사람만", they're all pretty good.
Wonbin: "마중", although it sounds sad, the lyrics are very well written. I think this song is best to listen on a rainy day.
Jaejin: I really like "눈물이 더 가까운 사람"
Minhwan: I like "사랑하는 법을 몰라서"
Jonghoon: From this album, I like "사랑이야" It has a light-hearted feel to it. It's great!
[TN: Since there's so many different trans of their track titles, I just used the original korean ones ;]

5. We heard that Jaejin's had some acting experience in a sitcom. What difficulties do you encouter when acting?
Jaejin: There's not much difficulty experienced. Although it's my first time acting, there isn't anything too hard and I feel very comfortable. I was very glad then, so I feel really happy to be acting.

6. Have the rest thought about acting in a show too?Jaejin: No, please just look for me! (keke, just kidding) We're all adventurous. Just pick anyone of us to do it. Thank you.

7. Any of the members had solo training in acting?
Jaejin: Yes. The rest of the members are training under me and Hongki. Keke just kidding. Hongki hyung was a child actor before. He knows a lot about acting and helping us out. We also have our different training.
Minhwan: I can't do it~
Hongki: Yes, Minhwan can't~ ^^

8. Personally, what are you most confident about? (Dance... singing...)
Hongki: Singing. I want to show people my dancing, but unfortunately I don't have anything much to display. Honestly, all of us aren't good at dancing. I'm most confident at singing.
Wonbin: Singing and playing the guitar.
Jaejin: I'm a bassist. Although I'm not the best, but I really like it. I can do whatever you arrange for me to do [TN: ie, bass-related] Look for me!
Jonghoon: Personally I feel that I'm not good at a lot of things, but I've been practicing hard on the guitar and piano. I'm most confident with the guitar and piano.

9. Conversely, what are you least confident about, and feel that you need to work harder at?
All: Dancing of course. We're bad at dancing [TN: I don't really see a point in a band learning dancing T_T haha]
Hongki: Although I'm not good with a lot of things apart from singing, I'm really bad at dancning. Because of our jobs, we can't balance school and our lives well. I hope that I can put in more efforts into my studies.

10. If there's anything you'd want about the member sitting next to you, what would it be?
Hongki: Wonbin and I look a little alike [TN: what? ._.] Wonbin loves me most, haha. Wonbin's height and his muscles... I admire his muscles.
Wonbin: Jaejin practices very diligently, and plays the bass very well. He's also a fun person. I wish I had his sense of humour. And Jaejin is too good-looking. I wish I looked like him. [TN: I wish he said he wanted Jonghoon's sense of humour instead hahaha! ;~;]
Jaejin: Minhwan loves to aegyo [act cute]. I hope to learn from him.
Minhwan: Jonghoon Hyung's tall nose, dashing eyes, the look in his eyes and his short hair matching his beautiful face shape. And his height and cool looks when playing the guitar. I want have all that from him. And also his awesome piano skills. His hands are very pretty too. I wish my hands would grow to be like his. [TN: Minhwan ah... T_T you are so cute <33]

credits to that blogger....

and to add...

jaejin's first kiss was with his gf when he was in grade 7( i think..) and went on a date to watch movie and his gf said that she want to sleep,so jajein agreed but instead she kiss him,,,,,waaahhhh i dunno if it is correct....
aybüke
Gelişen Üye
aybüke

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 42
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Bursa
Rep Puanı : <div class="js-kit-rating" view="score"path="" title="" permalink=""></div><script src="http://js-kit.com/ratings.js"></script>
Ruh Hali : Röportajlar Seytan10
Kayıt tarihi : 29/10/08

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePtsi Ocak 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Ya bunların türkçesi yokmu? Sad
bétul_Kawaii
Gelişen Üye
bétul_Kawaii

Kadın

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimePtsi Ocak 12, 2009 8:50 pm

No malesef hiç bi yerde bulamadım. ingilizcesi bile çok nadirdi. vakit bulsam çevircemde bi türlü başlayamadım. bilgisayardaki bütün vaktim kore dizisi izlemekle geçiyor ^^ kalan vakitte resim yüklemeye buraya
Hwa-Young
Admin
Hwa-Young

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 258
Yaş : 30
Nerden : Büyülü boyut
İş/Hobiler : Yazar ve Çevirmen/kitap okumak,roman ve şarkı yazmak,müzik dinlemek,tatlı yapmak :),tv izlemek,dil öğrenmek (:
Lakap : Golden Raven Netra

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimeSalı Ocak 13, 2009 2:58 am

İlk öpücükmü affraid biri buları çevirsin ya noluuuuuuuuuur affraid ben nası bi adminim ing.cem yok Razz
https://ftislandturkey.1forum.biz
aybüke
Gelişen Üye
aybüke

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 42
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Bursa
Rep Puanı : <div class="js-kit-rating" view="score"path="" title="" permalink=""></div><script src="http://js-kit.com/ratings.js"></script>

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimeSalı Ocak 13, 2009 11:00 am

Ben vakit buldukça çeviricem Embarassed
Şebboy
Üye
Şebboy

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 8
Yaş : 30
Rep Puanı :
path=\"\" title=\"\" permalink=\"\">

Ruh Hali : Röportajlar Mutlu10
Kayıt tarihi : 14/01/09

Röportajlar Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Röportajlar   Röportajlar I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Ocak 14, 2009 1:03 pm

biri çevirsin öleceğimmmmmmmmmm

Röportajlar
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
F.T.Island Primadonna Turkey :: F.T Island :: F.T Islanddan haberler-
Buraya geçin: